BIENVENUE SUR MON BLOG

BIENVENUE SUR MON BLOG

samedi 11 octobre 2008

My first day of work !


Hi everybody ! I hope you're fine !

It's was my first day of work today wouhou (disney team scream!lol)
So I passed all the day in a four star hostel ! (yeahh!!) and I have my costume !.....bouhhhh.... Do you remember 80's style..... My "tailleur"( sorry I don't know what's the english word for that!) is blue/green with a touch of red.... my shirt is too big for me but they don't have a more little size...
As I'm a front desk cashier I think I will be in the hall of the hostel it's nice a little kitch !lol!

I will try to make photo of my costume and of the hostel, if you want to shearch some photos on internet the name of the hostel is "the yatch club"

I put (I don't know if it's the good word") a photo for some girls who are "starbuck" addict ! lol

Have a nice day !
See you !

PS : et oui Ga va falloir que tu traduises !lol j'ai fait ça juste pour t'emmerder mais il me faut tellement de temps que du coup j'écris pas grand chose ! mdr!!!

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

jespere qu'ya moins de glaçon que dans celui que jai bu au starbucks lyon....le titanic y aurait perdu un autre leonardo....
comment tu te la pete a ecrire en anglais.
ca me fait penser que la semaine prochaine jai encore un travail de groupe en anglais si ca continu je vais autant progresser que toi...

bizou

Gaelle a dit…

Don't worry for me, I understand even if I head up the ass this morning (I slept at 4.30am...saturday night fever!!). And I don't need to google translator.
Thank you to improve my english :D

See you

(oui jerem je sais je me la pète aussi!!)

Anonyme a dit…

*se lève la bouche grande ouverte, les yeux révulsés et lance d'une voix d'outre-tombe*

"You speak the english of Molière! RHAAAaaaa...Aaaah... Huuuunn... Hooo... (censuré)"

Anonyme a dit…

tailleur c'est "tailor", comme dans la méthode assimil (et puis cf "la cantatrice chauve").

bon, passée cette remarque super intéressante (n'est-ce pas) je rajoute que j'ai hate de voir une petite photo de ce costume qui a l'air super fun, lol!

bises